CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Kinectra LLC, Rock Hill, SC
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F ;
IT openings (work in Rock Hill, SC & various unanticipated locations throughout US) using 1 or more following skills: Informatica, SQL Server, Oracle, .NET, Java and/or J2EE.
Peoplesoft HCM, Software Developers, System Software to research, design, dev & test s/w:
(#SD1) Requires Masters +3 years relevant Experience or Bach+5 years progressive exp. Required Experience must include 3 years using 1 or more listed skills.
(#SD2) Requires Masters+12 months relevant exp. Required experience must include 12 months using 1 or more listed skills.
ITSM, ITIL and Servicenow to implement, Design and develop SRC & test/implement:
(#ServiceNow Developer 1) Requires Masters+12 months relevant exp. Requires experience must include 12 months using 1 or more listed skills.
(#ServiceNow Developer 2) Requires Bachelor’s +12 months relevant exp. Requires experience must include 12 months using 1 or more listed skills.
(# QA Automation Manager 1) Requires Masters+12 months relevant exp. Requires experience must include 12 months using 1 or more listed skills.
(# QA Automation Manager 2) Requires Bachelor’s +12 months relevant exp. Requires experience must include 12 months using 1 or more listed skills.
For all positions will accept foreign education equivalent of required degree & Requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout US. Send resume at Hr@kinectra.com (specify Job ID#): Kinectra LLC,1565 Ebenezer Road, Ste # 115, Rock Hill, SC 29732
If hired, must provide document confirming authorization to work legally in the U.S.
Kinectra LLC, Plano, TX
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F;
PROGRAMMER ANALYST, II (Plano, TX) gather sys. req. for sys. architecture design; develop proj. plans; perform sys. testing/tuning; debug sys.; develop sys. enhancements. Master’s deg. (or Bachelor’s deg. + 5 yrs prog. IT exp.) in Comp. Sci., Soft. Eng., or rel. + 3 yrs IT exp. + skills in SalesForce, DataLoader, Agile, Selenium C/C++, Java, Apex, Visual Force, Oracle, SQL Server, Jira, IBM RPT, App. Scan., Alm, MTM. Travel to unanticipated client sites. (foreign equiv. deg. OK). Mail resume to Kinectra LLC, 5801 Tennyson Pkwy, Ste 110, Plano, TX 75024..
Post Date: Mar. 6, 2019
Salesforce Developer and Admin
Job duties – Please provide a description of the duties to be performed with as much specificity as possible, including
details regarding the areas/fields and/or products/industries involved. A description of the job duties to be performed MUST
begin in this space. *
Implement the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
Work with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
Develop various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs,
Components and Visual Force Pages.
Create page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a
record detail and edit pages.
Create workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement
Design, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional
needs in the application.
Develop and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the
Use the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Post Deployment Support.
Work Location: 5801 Tennyson Parkway Ste 110 Plano TX 75024
Title: ServiceNow Architect
Posted Date: 05/04/2020
Duration: 24 + Months
Salary: 100,000.00 - 120,000.00
This role will be remote or Any Location in USA.
Key Job Functions:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in ITSM Business Process and Technical Process Consulting, High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
• Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
• Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
• Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
• Proficient in working with Agile/Scrum SDLC, experience using an Agile project methodology in the development and implementation of solutions.
• Proficient in all areas of ServiceNow development and configuration including but not limited to Business Rules, ACLs, Script Includes, UI Scripts, Scheduled Jobs, Client Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Policies, Portal components and workflows.
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
• Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
• Deliver ServiceNow development consulting services based on the Client's ServiceNow release plan, including all modules implemented by the client.
• Clear understanding of development in Agile environment and production support
• Develop, manages and tests application code, user interface and third-party integration components using prescribed application development guidelines.
• Knowledge of latest features in ServiceNow on process
• Certification ITIL Foundation / ServiceNow Admin Certified preferred
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Experience Level: 2-3 Years (4+ Preferable)
Seniority Level: Mid level
Industry : Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Functions :Information Technology
JOB TITLE: ENGINEER- SOFTWARE
DESCRIPTION FOR ADVERTISEMENT
Design, implement and execute automated and manual tests focused on telecom and data networking protocols such as OSI Model, Layer2/Layer3 routing, Ipv4 & IPv6, BRAS, Forwarding, MPLS, and COIP for IPOS OS for various platforms. Interact with product management, system and technology team, software/hardware development team, and stakeholders to understand customer and product requirements. Use knowledge of routing and switching platforms.
Requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Information Science and Technology, Computer Science, or related field and two (2) years of experience developing test plans and test strategies. OR a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Information Science and Technology, Computer Science, or related field and three (3) years of progressive, post baccalurate experience developing test plans and test strategies.
Information Technology Engagement Manager
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F
Responsible for creating data acquisition and integration solutions for business applications;
Plan and manage projects with multiple technical components for the production of new and existing products within budget and on time.
Develop staffing projections related to projects and implementations.
Manage and coordinate the technical development and documentation activities related to the definition of equipment and tooling requirements for all new and existing projects.
Establish database of local/regional consultants.
Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
Provide analytical and well-documented reports to team members and management.
Coordinate ongoing analyses of products and processes to identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve quality, and improve efficiency and recommend solutions.
Provide technical direction and serve as the point of contact for design engineering, manufacturing engineering, and other personnel.
Participate in customer presentations related to the manufacture of new and existing products.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting to management on the status of departmental projects.
Lead proposal/bid development process.
Technical oversight of contracts and projects won, performance management approach working with the Senior Management team.
Requirements: Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Managing Information Technology; and two years’ experience as a Systems Engineer. Experience must include creating Data flow diagrams/Process Diagrams for complex ET systems with multiple ODS; defining and capturing metadata associated with data handling processes; and collaborating with test teams to analyze/fix functional and data related bugs, provide expertise on the data setup and executions in C and COBOL software applications.
Direct resumes to: Nivedita Karapurkar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kinectra LLC, 5801 Tennyson Parkway Suite 110 Plano, TX 75024.